Because we will be off celebrating the holidays with our families this next week, we leave you with a list of our top 12 blog posts of 2012. Some were chosen because they were so popular with our readers, others because they were our favorites. I’m also sharing a few photos that really helped define this past year for us.
Thanks for supporting outsidemom.com. Thanks for sharing, commenting and being so great! We hope you all have a happy and outdoor filled holiday season.
See you next year!
1. Ideas for outdoor dates with little kids
2. Going solo in the great outdoors… with kids
3. What do your children think you value?
4. DIY: Convert your bike trailer to ski trailer
5. Kids love plumbing
6. And then there were 3: Road bumps in the life of an outdoor family
7. Helping your child choose a science fair project
8. My camping style: no fees, no toilets, no people
9. Rock climbing: Therapy for kids with ADHD
10. Giant slingshots: Angry birds for the real world
11. The incredible haystack
12. Packing for a camping trip: Your ultimate guide